- School of Choice
AXIS will notify parents/guardians of acceptance. ONCE ACCEPTED, a link will be provided to begin the next step of Online Enrollment. In order to be enrolled this Online Enrollment (OLR) MUST be completed by ALL incoming students.
Accepted students complete Online Registration (OLR) process. Online enrollment will not be complete until all the following documents have been completed/received. These documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or dropped off at the school during business hours. Click the triangle below to access required forms.
Required Forms: Preschool
Required Forms: Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Completion of online Home Language Survey (one form PER enrolled student)
- Completion of online 2020-21 Health Entrance Form (one form PER enrolled student)
- Completion of online 2020-21 Free and Reduced Lunch Application (we ask that all families complete this form regardless of whether or not your child will participate in the AXIS lunch program and regardless of household income. NOTE: students new to AXIS (including all preschool students): it may take several days for your student to show up in the Titan system as it only syncs with our information system weekly. This will not delay your enrollment as this form can be completed anytime before school starts. For questions completing this form, please visit our School Nutrition page)
- Immunization Records or Immunization Exemption Forms. Have your child's most recent immunization records sent to the school OR complete the exemption form. For more resources, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment webpage for immunization resources.
- Birth Certificate or Proof of Age
- Records Request form for all students transferring from another school
- If applicable submit copies: 504 Plan/IEP/Read Plan/Advanced Learning Plan or other plan for Gifted and Talented students
AXIS will notify parents/guardians of completion of enrollment via email within 10 business days after the OLR process is completed and ALL required documents are received.
AXIS welcomes you to join any of our Parent Information Meetings to learn more about the school and ask any questions. You can see a full list of upcoming meetings on our Information Meetings page.