- School of Choice
AXIS will notify parents/guardians of acceptance. ONCE ACCEPTED, a link will be provided to begin the next step of Online Enrollment. In order to be enrolled this Online Enrollment (OLR) MUST be completed by ALL incoming students.
: Accepted students complete Online Registration (OLR) application. The link to complete this application will be emailed to you with instructions on how to complete. Please be prepared to spend 10-15 minutes on this application as it requires many details around student information, emergency contacts, etc. If you do not receive this link, please email email@example.com (for K-5 students) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for preschool students).
Complete the Required Forms as listed below.
Note: a student's enrollment will not be complete until all the following documents have been completed/received. These documents should be emailed to email@example.com, or dropped off at the school during business hours. Click the triangle below to access required forms.
Required Forms: AXIS Family Programs (includes Preschool, Before and After Care (K-5), School's Out Daycare and Educare
- Completion of online Family Programs Authorizations and Permissions (one form PER enrolled student)
- Completion of online Additional Family Programs Enrollment Information Form (one form PER enrolled student)
- Completion of General Health Appraisal form (must be completed and signed by child's physician)
- Submit your Immunization Records or Immunization Medical Exemption Forms
- Complete form acknowledging Policies and Procedures.
- PRESCHOOL ONLY: Payment of 2020-2021 Non-Refundable Registration Fee ($85) via Procare (to set up account see below), Cash or Check.
Cash/check payments may be dropped off during business hours or mailed to the school. Checks made out to "AXIS International Academy" Mailing address: AXIS International Academy, ATTN: Preschool, 2130 W. Horsetooth Road, Fort Collins, CO 80526
- If you are a returning family, you should be able to access your Procare account at myprocare.com. If you are a new family, please click here to learn how to set up your account. The Procare system is the system you will use for payment, and it is also the system you will use to check your child in and out each day.
- Once your Procare Account is set up, you will have an option to register for Family Programs including School's Out Days, Educare and Before and After Care
Required Forms: Kindergarten - 5th grade
- Completion of online Home Language Survey (one form PER enrolled student)
- Completion of online 2020-21 Health Entrance Form (one form PER enrolled student)
- Completion of online 2020-21 Free and Reduced Lunch Application (we ask that all families complete this form regardless of whether or not your child will participate in the AXIS lunch program and regardless of household income. NOTE: students new to AXIS (including all preschool students): it may take several days for your student to show up in the Titan system as it only syncs with our information system weekly. This will not delay your enrollment as this form can be completed anytime before school starts. For questions completing this form, please visit our School Nutrition page)
- Immunization Records or Immunization Exemption Forms. Have your child's most recent immunization records sent to the school OR complete the exemption form. For more resources, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment webpage for immunization resources.
- Birth Certificate or Proof of Age
- Records Request form for all students transferring from another school
- If applicable submit copies: 504 Plan/IEP/Read Plan/Advanced Learning Plan or other plan for Gifted and Talented students
- $100 for full time students
- $50 for part time students
AXIS will notify parents/guardians of completion of enrollment via email within 10 business days after the OLR process is completed and ALL required documents are received.
5. PARENT INFORMATION MEETINGS
AXIS welcomes you to join any of our Parent Information Meetings to learn more about the school and ask any questions. You can see a full list of upcoming meetings on our Information Meetings page.
- August 13, 2020 5:00pm
- Preschool: August 18, 2020: (for children who attend Tuesdays)
- August 19, 2020: Kindergarten - 1st Grade (and preschoolers who do not attend Tuesdays)
- August 20, 2020: 2nd Grade - 5th Grade