For the 2020-2021 school year AXIS will be using Titan to manage meal applications as well as lunch payments. We ask all families to complete the free/reduced meal application as this information helps our school receive grants and other sources of funding.
By creating a Titan account, you will be able to view your meal application status, in addition to loading funds onto your student(s) account(s).
Note to students new to AXIS and all incoming preschoolers: If you set up your account and receive an error message of "student/child not found" this means that Titan has not yet synced with our Student Information System. Please check back the following week to see if student is listed. This will not delay your enrollment as you have until school begins to complete this application.
2. Follow the steps to enter your information:
3. Create your security questions:
4. Activate your account by checking your email and clicking on the activation link
6. Click the "+" icon to add Student(s) to your account:
7. Make sure you chose "Colorado Charter School Institute" as your District
8. After loading your student, you will be able to see their information. If you attended AXIS last year, your students lunch balances (positive and negative) will be displayed here. You will have the option to load funds on to their account, set up recurring payments, transfer balances between students, and set up recurring payments in this section.
9. Continue to add additional students
10. After adding students, you will be able to access the meal application
11. Ensure "Colorado Charter School Institute" is selected
12: AXIS waives student fees for students who qualify for free and reduced lunch pricing. In order to have your fees waived, you must agree to have the Charter School Institute share this information with the school
13. You will need to add students to your meal application. Important note: if a child lives in two different households, have the household with the least income complete this application for a greater chance of receiving meal benefits.
14. Complete student information section. You do not need to enter the student ID to continue.
15. Under household members, you must include the TOTAL number of members in your household. Then, after you have entered the student information, you MUST enter each additional household member and their income. If the household member does not receive income and/or is a child, you may leave the income section blank.