Enroll at Northern Colorado's Only International School
What sets AXIS apart from other local schools?
- We are Northern Colorado's only international school, and we are a tuition-free K - 6th public charter.
- We implement a top-notch, multicultural education through the preeminent Core Knowledge + Singapore Math curricula (including art, music, and PE) enriched with a global mindset - in two languages, every day.
- Students learn in both English and their chosen partner language every day, aligned with current best practices in language immersion.
- Our students learn from our teachers AND from each other, as our students are not separated into native or non-native speaking groups.
- Our students demonstrate language learning: 80%+ of AXIS students meet or exceed their annual partner language proficiency targets.
- We offer language learning starting in Preschool through 6th Grade! Our partner language learning pathway starts at preschool or kindergarten and continues through 6th grade, with Middle School Options throughout Fort Collins.
Join the AXIS Community!
- We welcome ALL children living in Colorado, regardless of district.
- The S in AXIS represents social emotional and cognitive skills development. We focus on the whole child to nurture global citizens who embody a growth mindset.
- We love being a safe, inclusive, small school with a private school feel.
- Cultivate your child’s talents through AXIS Enrich: after school art, music, sports, maker, and STEM-programming provided by local professionals right onsite at AXIS after school.
- Count on AXIS Family Programs to care for your child before and after school.
- Your preschooler can start learning a second language too by enrolling in AXIS Preschool!