2021-2022 Registration for Currently Enrolled Students
This page is for students who currently attend AXIS International Academy. (**Home school families: please see note at bottom regarding your registration.)
We are excited that you will choose AXIS for your child's education in the 2021-2022 school year. If you have completed the Intent to Return and indicated that your child will be returning to AXIS, then we ask that you complete the Infinite Campus Annual Update in addition to completion of yearly forms, linked below. This process can be done on a mobile device, but is easier if completed on a computer.
Step 1: Complete the Infinite Campus Annual Update (instructions below)
Step 2: Complete: 2021-2022 Health Entrance Form -- Required for all students. Informs us of any existing medical conditions your child may have.
Step 3: Complete the AXIS Family Programs Form -- Required for all students. Includes before/after school care and school's out days care.
Step 4: Payment of the 2020-21 AXIS Student Fee -- Student fees will be applied to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account after completion of the Intent to Return, but are not due until August (after families have had a chance to complete the yearly Free/Reduced lunch application which is released in July)..
Login to your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account by clicking here. If you have not created an account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your activation link.
Once logged in, click the "More" button on the sidebar
Select "Online Registration"
You will see your currently enrolled AXIS students on this page with their 2021-2022 grade listed. Please confirm that Registration Year is set to: "2021-2022 School Year" and select "Begin Registration" to start the process.
- Current preschool students may or may not be listed depending on if they have been added to your other child's account.
- If your student is not listed on this page, please do not proceed any further until you have contacted the office: email@example.com
You will need to walk through the registration process by confirming all the information listed in your child's account is correct. This includes:
- Confirm or update phone numbers, please also select the (SMS) Text message option to receive text alerts from the school. We would suggest enabling priority messages, general messages and emergency:
Priority Messages: Includes important reminders (i.e. lunch orders, early release, school out days, etc)Attendance: Will send alerts when students are marked absent or tardyGeneral: Weekly school wide newslettersBehavior Messenger: Notifications when a behavior event occurs.Emergency: Inclement weather alerts and other school-wide emergencies.
- Confirm or update home address
- Confirm or update changes to emergency contacts. Please note that anyone listed as an emergency contact and/or listed in your household contact will be allowed to pick up your child from school. If you have a special circumstance where you do not want an individual to pickup your child, please email the office.
- Confirm or update any health conditions or medications
This process can be time consuming as you will need to review every page before proceeding to the next section. Thank you for your patience as having accurate and up to date information is critical for your child's safety.
Once you have successfully updated all the information you can submit the information for processing and the front office will contact you should they need more information.
Optional step: Register a new student/sibling
If you have another child who is not currently in the AXIS K-5 program, but you would like to enroll them for next fall, you will select this option. Please note, this is only to enroll students in the kinder-5th grade program. If you are trying to enroll into the preschool program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
**ATTN Home school families: Please note, the home school schedule has not yet been established for the 2021-22 school year. Your completed Intent to Return will hold a spot for your child until the home school schedule is finalized. Once finalized, you will receive instructions on how to complete their enrollment.